Welcome to Minooka!
Located in Chilton County, the geographical center of Alabama, Minooka Park provides a convenient getaway for families. Minooka Park is primarily an ATV/Off-road motorcycle park with miles of trails winding through 420 acres of wooded terrain. Minooka Park also features pavilions, a seven acre fishing lake with a scenic one mile walking trail around the lake, and a RV Campground.
The RV Campground has 37 full hookup sites with water, power (30 & 50-amp) and sewage along with 5 water & power only sites. Bathhouse and playground facilities are centrally located within the RV Campground.
Visit for the day or stay awhile in the Campground and you’ll see why so many guests say, “We’ll be back to Minooka”
Wednesday-Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- The lake is stocked with Largemouth Bass and Bluegill.
- Please check with park staff concerning creel limits.
- Please do not add fish of any species to the lake.
General Rules & Regulations
- Guests must pay required entry or user fees as posted and must have a valid receipt in one’s possession
- The possession or use of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs is prohibited.
- Hunting or discharging any firearm or other type weapon within the park is prohibited.
- No swimming or boating in Minooka Lake
- No littering
- No fires except in designated areas
- Pets must be caged or on a leash not longer than 6 ft.
- Pets which are deemed noisy, vicious, or disturbing other guests in the park will not be permitted.
- Smoking permitted in designated areas only.
- Fireworks are prohibited within the park.
- Failure to follow rules and regulations will result in dismissal from the park without refund.