Minooka Park RV Campground Rules
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to any RV based on appearance and/or condition.
- Feminine products and personal/cleaning wipes (even if they're marked "flushable") should be disposed of in a garbage can, not flushed.
- Tarps covering RV’s are not allowed.
- Long term stays (2 weeks or more) are restricted to RV’s no more than 20 years’ old.
- No permanent structures (decks, etc.) allowed on camping sites Only one camping unit and two vehicles allowed per site.
- Camping rates are based on 1-4 individuals per site.
- All outdoor items must be kept clean and orderly and must not infringe onto a neighboring site.
- Pets must be on a leash and cannot be disturbing to other guests. Owners are required to clean up pet waste.
- Place all trash in the dumpster located at campground entrance.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Fires are permitted in fire rings only. Do not burn trash in fire rings. Dry conditions may result in burn bans.
- Check in/out time is 12:00 noon. For late departure please check with park staff.
- Absolutely no use of any type of gun, archery equipment, or fireworks allowed.
- One canopy tent no larger than 12X12 may be erected (Cannot be used for extra camping space or storage).
- Entrance gates are provided for your security. Do not give anyone the gate code without prior permission.
- The possession of alcoholic beverages in any public area is prohibited.
Campers with Off-Highway Vehicles
- No joy riding in the campground
- Trail use is restricted to normal operating hours
- Allowing OHV riders entrance to the park when the park is closed is strictly prohibited and ALL parties involved will be required to leave.
- Posted speed limits apply to all motor vehicles including off highway vehicles.
- Failure to follow rules and regulations may result in dismissal from the park without refund. Management reserves the right to amend rules at any time without notice.
Failure to follow rules and regulations may result in dismissal from the park without refund. Management reserves the right to amend rules at any time without notice.
TRAIL USE RULES & REGULATIONS
- All off highway vehicles must obey posted speed limits and traffic laws which apply to all motor vehicles on park roads. Absolutely no speeding, wheelies, and no spin outs and donuts in the gravel parking lots.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited helmets are required for all vehicles with the exception of those with roll bars and seat belts.
- Minooka park follows American national standard institute (ANSI) regarding age requirements for ATV’s. Always follow the manufacturer’s minimum age recommendation warning label on the ATV three wheeled ATV's are not allowed.
- Vehicles are to stay within the boundaries of the park and off all private land
All internal combustion engines must contain a spark arresting device properly installed and in effective working order.
- Vehicles are required to stay on designated trails.
- Operating a vehicle carelessly, recklessly, under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
- All riders must sign an official waiver form upon entering the park. Minors 17 years and under must have a parent of legal guardian sign a waiver.
- The gravel walking trail around the lake is designated for foot travel, only operating a vehicle on a road or trail that is blocked by a gate, sign, or other barrier to restrict such travel is prohibited.
- Minooka park has the right to amend and/or add to these rules. Failure to follow the above rules and regulations will result in immediate dismissal from the park without refund and may in serious cases result in arrest and removal from the park.
Park Ranger: 205-990-9000
Park Manager: 205-312-1376