RV Campground Information
A specific site may be requested but is not guaranteed.
- Water and Power: $ 25.00
- Water, Power, and Sewage: $ 35.00
Weekly rate (7 days)
- Water and Power: $ 138.00
- Water, Power, and Sewage: $ 170.00
- Monthly rate full hookup: $575.00
- 5% discount to Senior Citizens 65 and over
- Prices do not include tax
- All sites have 30 and 50 amp service
- The campsites are approximately 3/10 of a mile from Minooka Lake.
- Sites are 35 and 50 ft long. All sites are back in concrete pads with concrete patios.
- Reservations can be made by calling or texting (205) 312-1376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates are subject to change at the discretion of the Chilton County Commission
DRY FIREWOOD AVAILABLE FOR SALE: $20.00
RV Campground Rules
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to any RV based on appearance and/or condition.
- Tarps covering RV’s are not allowed.
- Long term stays (2 weeks or more) are restricted to RV’s no more than 20 years’ old.
- No permanent structures (decks, etc.) allowed on camping sites
- Only one camping unit and two vehicles allowed per site.
- Camping rates are based on 1-4 individuals per site.
- All outdoor items must be kept clean and orderly and must not infringe onto neighboring site.
- Pets must be on a leash and cannot be disturbing to other guests. Owners are required to clean up pet waste.
- Place all trash in the dumpster located at the campground entrance.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Fires are permitted in fire rings only. Do not burn trash in fire rings. Dry conditions may result in burn bans.
- Check in/out time is 12:00 noon. For late departure please check with park staff.
- Absolutely no use of any type of gun, archery equipment, or fireworks allowed.
- One canopy tent no larger than 12X12 may be erected (Cannot be used for extra camping space or storage).
- Entrance gates are provided for your security. Do not give anyone the gate code without prior permission.
- The possession of alcoholic beverages in any public area is prohibited.
Campers with Off-Highway Vehicles
- No joyriding in the campground.
- Trail use is restricted to normal operating hours.
- Allowing OHV riders entrance to the park when the park is closed is strictly prohibited and ALL parties involved will be required to leave.
- Posted speed limits apply to all motor vehicles including off-highway vehicles.
Failure to follow rules and regulations may result in dismissal from the park without a refund. Management reserves the right to amend rules without notice.